If you are a Chocoholic, you know that the above statement is true and not an exaggeration. And when Chocoholics travel, visiting places that are filled with the tempting aroma of chocolate is on top of their list. If you are from Delhi or are visiting Delhi, we have collated a list of places for you which are nothing short of a Chocolate heaven:
‘Love makes the world go round, but Chocolate makes the trip worthwhile.’
- Chokola, VasantKunj
- Situated in DLF Promenade in VasantKunj, your trip to this mall would be incomplete without visiting this awesome place here. Be it the delicious drinks enriched with the goodness of chocolate or desserts which can cast a spell on you, Chokola will completely entice you! Their chocolate pizza is extremely famous and you have to have it. You can also buy chocolates from here in a variety of sizes and flavors. If you live far away from this place, make use of Uber coupons present on CashKaro.com to have a comfortable ride to this place.
- L’opera, HauzKhas Village
- Tucked in a small cozy shop in HauzKhas village, L’opera can catch your attention just by what it keeps on its display. The place is quite expensive but if you want to have a royal chocolate experience, then this is the place to go for. Some of their popular desserts are Chocolate trio cake, royal chocolate cake, well of love, chocolate croissant, chocolate tart andmadeleine biscuits. The shop has a good visibility and you will be able to find it easily. If you are planning to go there and book your travel online in great online cashback festival by cashkaro, you can earn a lot.
- Chocolate square, Satyaniketan
- This heavenly place is a small shop located in Satyaniketan which rolls out a range of pastries and cakes. The outdoor eating is small but if you are lucky, you might get to relish sinful bites by sitting here. The best part about here is that the taste is supremeand the bill doesn’t cause a dent in the pocket. Their chocolate balls are very famous amongst chocoholics and they cost just Rs.20! Don’t miss having them when you visit this place. Do add this place to your list if you are visiting Delhi for the first time. In that case, don’t also miss availingRedBus coupons via CashKaro.com to bring down your travelling expenses.
- The Chocolate Room, Noida
- If you are a Chocoholic and have visited Great India Place in Noida, there are high chances of you having walked in a place after sniffing an enticing food aroma. Yes! I am talking about ‘The chocolate room’. The place is thronged by Chocoholics all season long. One glance at its menu and it will take forever to decide what to order as everything on their menu is super yummy. The décor is simple and neat. Hazelnut coffee, Mocha cookie crumble, chocolate shots and the chocolate and hazelnut fondue are some of their best recipes.
- Theo’s café, Noida
- Another Noida café makes it to this list. Located in Sector-41, Noida; Theo’s café rolls out fluffy pastries with icings that are rich yet light. It offers an elaborate menu which will confuse you to no end to make a final decision on what to order. It is a bit pricey but after tasting their food, you will realize that every penny spent here is worth it. Their Italian food is another attraction. Have the perfect dinner here this weekend by taking your family or friends along.
So the next time you want to satisfy your cravings for Chocolate, you know where to go and have an amazing time!