Accident Advice Helpline has more than a decade of experience processing sports injury claims and supporting people during some of the most desperate and vulnerable stages of their lives. Accident Advice Helpline assists thousands of people every year – and is trusted by many thousands more. We specialise in dealing with sports injury claims. Here are 10 things that we can do for you if you call us today..
10 Things Accident Advice Helpline can Do for You:
- Give you expert advice on how to collect important evidence. The period of time after your injury and initial treatment can be a critical one for the collection of sensitive evidence. Accident Advice Helpline can make sure that crucial evidence is not lost so that your claim maintains the best possible chance of success.
- Liaise with witnesses, the courts and the defense side on your behalf. All of this is simply part of our commitment to guarantee you the best possible service and remove the stress from your sports injury claims.
- Make forecasts of the likely success of your sports injury claims.
- We can be a supportive, effective and friendly champion during your recovery. The time after a sporting accident can leave people vulnerable and distressed. You may not be able to carry out your favourite hobby, or perhaps have to take time out of work. We are used to this and offer you the warmest and most helpful support possible.
- Make the best possible predictions of your potential compensation output.
- Take your case on a no win, no fee basis. The last thing you want after a sporting accident is to be concerned with running up a huge legal bill. Fortunately, we accept your case on a no win, no fee basis – so that you are not exposed to any risk.
- Do everything possible to settle your claim without you ever needing to go to court.
- Specialists in sports injury claims. We know the field from over ten year’s experience handling sports injury claims. With us your claim won’t, in effect, be ‘just another claim.’
- Give you guidance on a no obligation basis.
- Offer you our free online injury claims calculator to give you an indication of the likely success of your claim before you even speak to us.
You can contact Accident Advice Helpline through the freephone number on our website, or even try the compensation calculator on our homepage which will allow you to request a call back if you would like.